|Decision Support Systems.Theory and Practice(DSS2017)|
ELEVENTH REMOTELY-ORGANIZED SCIENTIFIC-PRACTICAL CONFERENCE WITH
Decision Support Systems. Theory and Practice (DSS’2017)
June 5, 2017. Kiev, Ukraine
We are inviting you to participate in this scientific-practical conference, which is a constituent part of a scientific-organizational activity of the Institute of Problems of Mathematical Machines and Systems, NAS Ukraine, and also of ATS Ukraine
- Academy of Technological Sciences of Ukraine
- National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
- Institute of Problems of Mathematical Machines and Systems, NAS Ukraine
THE PURPOSE OF THE CONFERENCE:
Exchanging and sharing experience on scientific research, organization, and practical work on DSS field
| PROGRAM COMMITTEE
Markov K. (Bolgary),
Mintser O.P. (co-chairs),
Morozov A.A. (chair),
Vishnevskey V.V. (chair),
|1. DSS Foundations:
- DSS principles, concepts, and theories;
- formal languages, and methods for DSS research;
- assessments of the DSS field.
2. DSS Development-Functionality:
- methods, tools, and techniques for developing the underlying functional aspects of a DSS;
- solver/model management;
- rule management and AI in DSSs;
3. DSS Development-Interfaces:
- methods, tools, and techniques for developing the overt user interface of a DSS;
- managing linguistic and cognituvity;
- DSS help facilities.
4. Situation centers:
- roles of users and personnel;
- applied technologies;
- procedural (regulation) aspects of functioning;
- support of decision making at a higher state level (managing society), in economy, medicine, negotiations, etc.
5. Specialized DSS:
- DSS classification;
- CVISCS centers;
- DSS on economics, heals area etc.
6. DSS Impacts and Evaluation:
- DSS economics;
- DSS impacts on individual users, multiparticipant
users, organizations, and societies;
- evaluating/justifying DSSs.
||7. Distributed decision making:
- creating, assessing, sharing, retrieving, filtering and interpreting knowledge in distributed decision making;
- using the web for enhancing decisions;
- decision and business integration on the web (ERP, Supply Chain Management, etc.);
- decision making for e-Business strategies.
8. Managing data & knowledge in a DSS:
- electronic documentation workflow;
- user knowledge presentation;
- managing user knowledge;
- representing and using know-how for decision making;
- presentation and use of now-how for making a decision.
9. DSS Experiences & Education:
- experiences in developing or operating DSSs;
- systems solutions to specific decision support needs;
- approaches to managing DSSs;
- DSS instruction/training approaches;
- decision training systems.
10. DSS Reference Studies:
- reference discipline tutorials for DSS researchers;
- emerging technologies relevant to DSS characteristics or DSS development;
- related studies on such topics as communication support systems, computer supported cooperative work, research support systems, task support systems.
METHOD OF CONDUCTING THE CONFERENCE AND MAIN DATES:
The conference will be conducted using the remote access technology for submitted papers.
May 15: Participation request.
May 22: Paper submission and conference fee payment.
June 5: Papers publication on conference Internet-site; beginning remote discussions.
July 31: End of remote discussions.
Till September 30: Snail mailing of the conference proceedings.
PUBLICATION OF REPORTS AND OFFICIAL LANGUAGES OF CONFERENCE:
Reports will be published on the conference Web-portal as abstracts and full texts in pdf-format.
Reports will also be published in the conference proceedings.
Official languages: Ukrainian, Russian, English.
SUBMISSION OF MATERIALS:
Submissions should be sent electronically (file *.rtf or *.doc MS Word) through on-line portal of conference (registration form) (preferably) or E-mail: email@example.com . Materials and requests should be sent jointly to the program committee till May 22, 2017.
Publication fee transfer before the deadline stated is a necessary condition for reports publication in the conference proceedings.
Rules for paper preparation: text, figures and formulas (MS Equation 3.0); page parameters - paper size А4 with deviation up and down - 2,5, from left - 2,5, from right - 2 сm; type Times New Roman with size 12, line interval - 1,0. In the left corner report UDC is pointed. The report title (great semi-bold letters) is pointed in the center, in the next line initials and surname, then the name of the institution (italic type), e-mail one of the authors (reporter, on which address to be sent the questions of the remote discussion), then after the vacant line the article text begins. After the report text, the report abstract should be given, it is advisable in Ukrainian, Russian, and English languages. The report volume should not be more than 4 pages of A4 format (abstracts to the report are not taking into account). It is recommended to send reports with the number of authors not exceeding two.
THE CONFERENCE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE AND FEE:
Information (name, surname, institution, tel./fax, e-mail, title) of the report are received by program committee via e-mail, and also by registration (preferably) on conference portal (registration form) .
The requester transfers the appropriate sum in the prescribed term on the account of the responsible conference organizer. In the case of delay of the payment, the request may be partially or completely cancelled with mandatory notification, if all vacancies on other paid requests of the participants are exhausted.
THE PROCEDURE OF CONDUCTING THE CONFERENCE in KIEV, UKRAINE:
• The conference will be conducted by the remote discussing method on Inter-site of conference
• For discussing reports by the conference organizers, the possibility to publish full texts on the conference portal will be provided
• On-line and off-line discussing reports will be conducted with the use of Internet-forum and automatic transfer on e-mail
Expenses connected with reports publication in collection, postal delivery, and support in Internet-site of the conference are partially compensated by participants of the conference:
For the participants of other countries (with taking into account the value - added tax):
• Participation and mailed Proceedings - 10 EUR
• Mailed every additional Proceedings - 5 EUR
Payment in EUR: BENEFICIARY’BANK: Branch #10026/01 Main administration in city Kyiv and Kyiv area Public Joint Stock Company State Savings bank of Ukraine. SWIFT: COSBUAUKKIE. BENEFICIARY: Account number 26005300999541/ All-Ukrainian public organization «Academy of Technological Sciences of Ukraine».
On all organizational questions please contact the Organizational Committee of the Conference:
♦ 03187, Kiev, 42 Glushkova Ave, Institute of Problems of Mathematical Machines and Systems, NAS Ukraine
( tel: (38044) 5261369, fax: (38044) 5266181; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference site: http://conference.immsp.kiev.ua
Archive of previous conferences http://conf.atsukr.org.ua