|The mathematical and simulation systems. MODS '2008|
We are glad to welcome you on the site of the third scientific-practical conference with international participation "The mathematical and simulation systems. MODS '2008”, which is the part of the activities carried out in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On the National informatization program" № 2684-III (2684-14) and the plan of scientific and the plan of organizational activities of the Institute of mathematical machines and systems, National Academy of sciences of Ukraine, decisions of the Presidium of the Academy of technological sciences of Ukraine.
- Institute of mathematical machines and systems, National Academy of sciences of Ukraine,
- National Academy of sciences of Ukraine,
- Academy of technological sciences of Ukraine,
- Enterprise «Ukrsoft-plus».
OBJECTIVES OF THE CONFERENCE:
- Exchange of experience of research, organizational, scientific and practical work on the problems:
- modern aspects of mathematical and simulation systems in the ecology;
- modern aspects of mathematical and simulation systems in the production;
- modern aspects of mathematical and simulation systems in information technologies.
TOPICS OF THE CONFERENCE:
- Methods of mathematical and simulation systems.
- Tools of mathematical and simulation systems.
- Mathematical and simulation systems in ecology.
- Mathematical and simulation systems in the production.
- Mathematical and simulation systems in information technology.
Prior to the start of the conference collection of thesis’s (83 reports) on 284 pages was published.
42 organizations represented of the conference were, including:
countries of GIS
- Samara state university of communications;
- Lipetsk state technical university;
- Ufa state aviation technical university;
- Penza state university;
- Gomel state university afte F. Scorina;
- OAA «Open contact», Minsk;
- Belarusian state university of transport, Minsk.
Ukraine (35), including IPMMS - 20 reports.
At the plenary session made reports: D.Gh.-M.Sc. Klimenko V.P., D.T.Sc, Professor Litvinov V.V., D.Gh.-M.Sc., Professor Lavrischeva K.M.
In Section 1 (senior scientist Ph.D. Kiva S.L. maintained the section IPMMS) - modeling in ecology - dominated the reports of scientists from our institute, the work of colleagues from Poltava were presented (Poltava national technical university named after Yuriy Kondratyuk), from Nikolaev (National university of shipbuilding after. adm. Makarov), from Rivne (National university of water resources and environmental management) and from Kiev (Ukraine Academy of customs).
Section 2 (D.T.Sc, Professor Tomashevsky V.N. from NTU KPI lead section) - simulating systems in production - different varieties of raised problems and their solutions. Reports of colleagues from Belarus (school of simulation D.T.Sc., Professor Maksimey I.V.) related to the automation of modeling probabiable technological processes of production and rail transport. In this section the reports of Russian scientists were also presented of innovative processes and financial markets, and, of course, a lot of reports from Ukraine.
3rd Section (D.T.Sc, Professor Lyakhov O.L. from Poltava national technical university. Yuri Kondratyuk., led section) was represented by the works of russian and ukrainian scientists, including a large group of employees of IPMMS.
The final report on the conference made D.T.Sc, professor Epifanov S.V. chair of the National aviation university. after N.E. Zhukovskiy «HAI».
Conference program has been implemented fully.
Thanks to all participants, the program and organizing committee, and sincerely hope that the conference will grow and develop.
Chairman of the conference program committee MODS '2008
Corresponding Mamber National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine Anatoly Morozov